The Description of MockApp
MockApp is an easy-to-use tool for creating prototypes of mobile apps directly on your smartphone. This is an ideal helper for designers and mobile developers working with Android. Using MockApp, you can make a fully-functioning prototype of your app in a couple of hours and show clients how the finished product will look.
* Create a prototype of absolutely any application, producing a complete interface and not just a picture to demonstrate exactly how it functions
* Huge potential to express your ideas – experimenting with colour schemes, vector icons (1000+ material icons available in the app) and animations
* Make a prototype for an app on your smartphone in a few hours, when normally it could take days on a computer
* Samples can be exported to Android Studio, transformed into code and further developed (coming soon)
* Finished prototypes are easily shared with clients, colleagues and friends using cloud services (Google Drive, MS OneDrive, Dropbox etc), or via email and messengers
* MockApp allows you to generate a data sheet for your prototype, specifying all sizes and colours. Numerous readymade Material Design samples are available for reuse.
* MockApp is also a sophisticated visual editor with copy-paste, undo and automatic colour-correction of text and icons (light on dark; dark on light).
* Use it in your own app! See https://github.com/alzhuravlev/MockAppDemo for examples!
Important: MockApp has a sample for making messenger apps!
NEW! Documentation available at https://medium.com/mock-app