The Description of Invoice Maker - ProBooks
Invoice with ProBooks, the simplest invoice maker to run your business anywhere, anytime.
Every invoice and estimate is synced in realtime between all of your devices. Never worry about losing an invoice because you didn’t backup.
• Generate professional PDF invoices with your logo
• Accept a credit card payment for your invoice which is deposited into your bank account within 2 business days
• Create recurring invoices and subscriptions to automatically charge your clients
• Create an estimate on the go which can be converted into an invoice when finalized
• Specify payment terms on your invoices for prompt payment
• Send invoices with the press of a button and receive a push notification when opened
• Use the desktop app at home or in the office and the mobile app in the field
• Brand your own ProBooks.com online portal for your clients to download their invoices and estimates, pay via credit card, or view a statement with their current invoice balance
• Sync your company data; invoices, estimates, clients, and products with your business partners or associates
• Setup a list of products to quickly draft an invoice and track product inventory if needed.
• Apply taxes to invoice items as necessary. ProBooks provides monthly and yearly reports of taxes charged on invoices.
• Record invoice payments and track client receivables
• Simple invoice maker interface with advanced features when needed
• Detailed accounting information with breakdowns of revenue, expenses, and taxes
• Export your invoices, clients, or products to a CSV file
New users receive a free 21-day trial with all features available. After the free trial period, a monthly (£2.79) or yearly (£28.49) subscription is required which will unlock all ProBooks platforms (desktop, mobile, and tablet).
Previously called Invoice Maker Pro.