The Description of DRC - Polyphonic Synthesizer
DRC is powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer.
Designed for portability, its sound engine is shared across all platforms sounding exactly the same whether you use it on VST, iOS or Android.
DRC enables you to sync patches among devices with the cloud preset sync technology. This powerful features allows you to start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
– Up to 8 voices
– Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
– Detune, sync and ring modulation
– 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
– 2 pole multi mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
– 2 LFO’s and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
– Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
– Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
– True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
– Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.imaginando.pt/products/drc